Malaysia - Nationwide - Kuala Lumpur
- Work as Graduate Engineer to participate in the project team and the respective business unit to achieve work outcomes.
- To apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- A fresh graduate degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Civil/Structural Engineer from the last 2 year or about to graduate in 2017.
- CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Possess authorized legal work documentation to work in Malaysia / Visa.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- We regret that due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable to the job description, or if there is a similar opportunity presently available.