United Arab Emirates - DU - Dubai
Senior Inspectors are responsible for performing inspections of manufacturing, site construction, welding, nondestructive examinations, testing, and the review of associated quality control documentation to ensure that equipment and materials are manufactured in accordance with applicable codes, client and project specifications and standards while controlling their activities against budgeted hours.
- Familiarizes self with specifications, drawings, correspondence, and any other technical aspects of the Inspection Book.
- Maintains the Inspection Book.
- Participates in and/or conduct pre-fabrication meetings.
- Performs inspections as outlined in the Inspection Plan and project requirements.
- Issues non-conformance reports (NCRs) for non-conforming work, materials or equipment.
- Communicates routinely with vendors to obtain status of work and pending inspection points.
- Prepares and issues inspection reports per company and project requirements.
- Communicates routinely on with the Inspection Coordinator, Engineering, Expediting, etc.
- Plans travel and inspection visits to effectively utilize time and minimize expenses.
- Performs inspections within an established budget and maintaining an ongoing status of hours used and hours remaining.
- Issues Inspection Release when material, equipment or fabricated item is acceptable and released from inspection.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- At least 10 to 15 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in the design, fabrication, and/or inspection of industrial refinery or oil and gas production equipment.
- Strong knowledge of associated industry construction codes, manufacturing/jobsite construction techniques, modular process equipment and welding practices.
- Good written, verbal and technical communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software applications.